Sponsorships and Exhibition Management
Exhibitions and sponsorships are important aspects for any congress, regardless of size, and Congress-Conference has managed several exhibition and sponsorship programs and has a solid network within a wide range of industries.
An exhibition provide the opportunities for companies and researchers to directly interact with the market the product is aimed at, and get specific feedback from specialists in their field.
Sponsors and Exhibitors will generate revenue that will not only be a welcome contribution for securing an excellent financial result, but also provide a great opportunity for networking as well as creating important relations between the delegates and the industry within the topics of the congress.
Managing the exhibitions and sponsorship programs include:
- Inspect the venue and preparing a exhibition floorplan
- Evaluating the market and working out a sponsorship program
- preparing the invitations and distributing this to potential contributors
- contacting and following up each company
- Invoicing each company
- Collecting all materials such as advertisments, logos etc
- Preparing an exhibition manual
- Technical execution of the exhibition