Project & Strategic Management
Project management of any congress or conference is a complex task, and many details need to be considered and deadlines kept in order for the event to be a success. One of our experienced project managers will be your contact through all the fundamental steps, from the beginning of the planning phase, to the final financial review and evaluation of your event. You will receive support and assitance until the project is successfully completed. In addition to the extensive exprience, our Project Managers rely on our experienced support staff, who specialize in different key aspects of the project.
The Project managers tasks includes:
- Close cooperation with the organizing committee regarding the planning of the congress
- Find and negotiate with suitable venues
- Be the contact person between the venue and the organizing committee
- Negotiate with all subcontractors of the congress
- Establish a project plan and a detailed plan for the execution of the congress
- Planning and execution of the social events
- Coordinate the production of all printed matters, marketing material, webpage etc.
- Financial control and budget planning
Project and Strategic management is available as standalone service for your event.