Social events are a capital element of any Congress. The opening and closing ceremonies must match the Congress’ importance and scope. Events are to be planned in close cooperation with the client, and each event must be approved by the client. CC takes full responsibility for planning and executing all social events, including the program offered to accompanying persons.
The following are examples of social events:
- Opening ceremony, featuring performing artists and/or multimedia show, possibly in cooperation with a professional director and/or producer if the scope requires it.
- Welcoming get-together/farewell parties
- Gala dinners
- Sightseeing/boat excursions
- Pre- and post-congress tours.
CC will be responsible for all bookings and the execution of social programs; these responsibilities include:
- Inspect all facilities and locations considered by the client
- Make bookings for all locations, catering, entertainment, transportation, etc.
- Ensure appropriate logistics and scheduling
- Monitor quality assurance of staff and guides