Abstracts results have now been sent out. Please confirm your attendance for presentation at the conference by submitting the attached consent form to email@example.com as soon as possible – and before 25th of February.
Note that co-author(s) also need to sign a consent form and that we need a consent form for each presentation/poster/workshop.
Our registration desk will be open from Sunday afternoon 19th of May from17:00. We are grateful if you can register, upload your power point presentation or hang up your poster on Sunday.
Please note the following instructions and plan accordingly:
- Each abstract is allotted 18 minutes – maximum 14-15 minutes for the presentation and 3-4 minutes for questions.
- Once alloted, you can find the time and location for your presentation in the program.
- Each workshop is allotted 55 minutes, with expectations of an interactive session with the participants.
- Once alloted, you can find the time and location for your workshop in the program.
- The posters can be measure 0,60×0,80 meters (A1) or 85×1,20 meters (A0).
- The presenter is expected to stand by the poster at allotted poster times in the program, ready to present and discuss the poster.
- The poster will be displayed during both the days of the conference.
The conference will focus on interactions between quality of care, professional satisfaction and organizations, such as:
- Medical education – care quality and doctors’ health: Coping with work-life balance and delivery of good quality care.
- Medical practice and patient care: The doctors’ role in organizations; the impact of this on themselves and patients.
- Professional needs and doctors’ care: The balance between professional and personal needs in relation to quality of care in a changing healthcare system.
- Other topics: Including, but not restricted to: Artificial intelligence – different aspects, challenges and benefits of technology in the interactions between quality of care, professional fulfilment and organizations