All delegates must register in order to attend the Meeting.
The registration fees are listed below. All prices are listed in Norwegian Kroner (NOK) and all payments must be made in NOK.
|Registration fees in NOK:||Late fee |
From 16 February until 20 March
|On site fee
From 21 March
|EPOS member (one day)||2300||2500|
|Non member one day||3150||3350|
|Resident/Fellow/Trainee (one day)||2900||3350|
|RN/PA/Alied Health (one day)||1800||2000|
|Industry (one day)||2000||2750|
The Registration Fee for Delegates includes:
- Conference material
- Admission to all sessions
- Admission to the exhibition area
- Coffee, tea, refreshments and lunches during breaks throughout the Conference
- Opening Ceremony in Oslo City Hall
The Registration Fee for Accompanying Persons includes:
- Opening ceremony in Oslo City Hall
- Sightseeing trip on Thursday 12 April (more information to follow)
Nb: The fee does not include admission to the scientific sessions, the exhibition area or any meals during the Meeting.
If you require hotel accommodation, you can book this on page 3 when registering. The Meeting offers rooms at the below hotels in Oslo city center. They are all within walking distance of the Meeting venue, Oslo Congress Center.The below rates are per night per room and include breakfast and taxes.
|Hotel||Rate single room, NOK||Rate double room, NOK|
|Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel||2030||2230|
|Clarion Collection Hotel Folketeateret||1617||1816|
|Thon Hotel Opera||1795||2095|
|Scandic Oslo City||1709||N/A|
|Thon Hotel Spectrum||1572||1774|
|Smart Hotel (Budget)||944||1321|
For Registration, please click here
Transport from the Airport to Oslo City Centre:
- The Airport Express train (flytoget) from Gardermoen airport (Oslo Lufthavn) leaves every 10 minutes to the main railway station Oslo S. Travelling time is approximately 20 minutes. Tickets cost 180 NOK.
- NSB regular trains R10 ( to Drammen) , R11 (to Larvik) , L12 (to Kongsberg), depart approx. every 20 minutes from the airport and takes about 23 minutes to reach Oslo S. Regular train tickets cost 93 NOK.