You are warmly invited to submit abstracts on any aspect of medical sleep research, the subject should preferably reflect some of themes of the meeting:
- Examination of sleep
- Insomnia and hypersomnia
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Obstructive sleep apnea and treatment
- Sleep and the CV system
- Sleep and pain
- Restless legs syndrome
- Sleep and neurodegenerative diseases
- Sleep and psychiatric disorders
- Experimental sleep research
- Sleep and traffic safety
- Paediatric sleep medicine
- Abstracts must be written in English. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author, if accepted.
- Abstract text (excluding title and author information) should be no longer than 250 words.
- The abstract should give the objectives of the study, the description of methods, resultsand conclusions.
- Disclosure of conflicts of interest. Any real or perceived financial conflict of interest such as royalties, pharmaceutical relationships, case litigation, etc., of each investigator must be reported. Any potential for financial gain that may be derived from reported work may constitute a potential conflict of interest.
- Abstracts should be submitted electronically via the online portal no later than 1st of March, 2019.
- Abstracts cannot be submitted by fax, hard copy or e-mail.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before online submission.
- Abstracts selected for presentation have to be presented by the original author(s). Please do not submit an abstract if you are not able to travel to the meeting to present your research.
- Please note that accepted abstracts do not entitle you to a free registration. All presenters/speakers need to register and pay the registration fee.
- A notification about the acceptance of the abstract will be sent to the stated e-mail address within 22nd of March 2019.
- If you need to withdraw your abstract, a written statement reflecting the reasons for this decision needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th of April, 2019. Thereafter, NSC2019 cannot make any changes in its printed matters.
Evaluation and selection
Abstracts will be evaluated and selected by the Scientific Committee for oral or poster presentations.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Program/Abstract book, on condition that the presenting author is registered for the congress and has paid the registration fee.
Submit your abstract here
To submit your abstract, please click on the button below.