Sponsorships and Exhibition Management
Exhibitions and sponsorships are important aspects for any congress, regardless of size. Congress-Conference has managed several exhibition and sponsorship programs, as well as we have an extensive network within a wide range of industries.
An exhibition provide the opportunities for companies and researchers to directly interact with the market the product is made for, to either find new clients or/and get specific feedback from specialists in their field.
Sponsors and Exhibitors do not only generate revenue to help securing a strong financial result, they also provide good networking opportunities as well as the opportunity to strengthen relations between delegates and the industry within the specific topics of the congress.
Managing the exhibitions and sponsorship programs include:
- Inspect the venue and preparing a exhibition floorplan
- Evaluating the market and working out a sponsorship program
- Preparing the invitations and distributing this to potential contributors
- Contacting and following up each company
- Invoicing each company
- Collecting all materials such as advertisements, logos etc
- Preparing and distributing exhibition manuals
- Technical execution of the exhibition