Project & Strategic Management
Project management of any conference or event is a complex task, with many details to be considered and deadlines to be kept. At Congress-Conference, we offer superior management of conference services and logistics, with everything from bidding for an international conference to executing the actual event. Whether you are looking for a few complementary services to support your conference team, or are looking for a full spectrum of conference management solutions, we will work with you to customize our services to match all of your needs.
As our client you will receive support and assistance until the project is successfully completed, with an experienced project manager as your contact throughout the whole process.
Project managers tasks include:
- Close cooperation with the organizing committee regarding the planning of the congress
- Site selection and coordination between the venue and the organizing committee
- Negotiate with all subcontractors of the congress
- Establish a project plan and a detailed plan for the execution of the congress
- Planning and execution of the social events
- Coordinate the production of all printed materials, marketing flyers, webpage etc.
- Financial control and budget planning
- Provide post-evaluation and statistics
Project and Strategic management is available as standalone service for your event.