Social events are key elements to any Congress. The opening and closing ceremonies must match the Congress’ importance and scope. The Social program will be planned in close cooperation with the client, and each event will have to be approved by the client. Congress-Conference will take the full responsibility for planning and executing the social events, including the program offered to accompanying persons.
The following are examples of social events:
- Opening ceremony, featuring performing artists and/or multimedia show, possibly in cooperation with a professional director and/or producer if the scope requires it.
- Welcoming get-together/farewell parties
- Gala dinners
- Sightseeing/boat excursions
- Pre- and post-congress tours.
Congress-Conference will be responsible for all bookings and the execution of social programs; these responsibilities include:
- Inspect all facilities and locations considered by the client
- Make bookings for all locations, catering, entertainment, transportation, etc.
- Ensure appropriate logistics and scheduling
- Monitor quality assurance of staff and guides